Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sample haul:Pretty Addictions!


Yay!!!!!! Sample Haul!!!!!! Pretty Addictions!!! I can't breath!!!!! Haha I am having such a good day today! I got a new job AND I got a package in the mail.You ladies can't tell me it isn't like freaking Christmas every single time haha.So August 3rd,2011 I ordered five sample Eye Candys AND it was free shipping so I felt like it was double Christmas!! So yeah August 3rd and got today August 8th....That is awesome turn around time for shipping.I ended up with six shades.I thought it was so sweet of her to include a SIXTH sample pack in my shipment of five samples.So for the five colors that I chose I got Mango Magarita,Wicked,Darkness,Mellow Yellow, and Vivid.The sixth shade she included was Obnoxious....I didn't swatch this cause One i got side tracked with the others and forgot (shhhhh) and two it was in a baggy and I'm a messy person with baggies so I'll wait hehehehehehe.




So there ish all the ones I got.I'm in love.I think they are all amazing but oh my Wicked.....Wicked Wicked....that is going to be my horse's head for ages.Here is some swatches for you lovely ladies.The far left is just bare skin,the middle is over white kohl liner and the far right is over primer on each picture.
 DO YOU SEE THAT?!!!!!!! OMFG!!! I wanna smear it all over my face.It is the prettiest color.Not black or purple....Blurple!! Wicked just Wicked.
 I have never been a huge fan of bright blues.I always feel like Barbie >.< But this is a very brilliant blue It is both light and dark and sparkles gorgeous on my primer.
 This is another color I absolutely creamed over.It is like this wonderful orangy greenish gold just Oi.It was so multifaceted on my skin.I adore colors that morph into different ones you feel like you are getting more bang for your buck.
 I still have no idea if I got the name right.Out of all of them my blind ass couldn't see the bottom very well lmao.But yeah this is the yellow I ordered.SUPER PIGMENTED.I felt like I had a lemon skin glued to my arm.As far as color....follow me here.Not as super sparkly as the others but I like the Yellow Ochre feel of this.Did I spell that right O.o

Last but certainly not least is Vivid.Every one of us has an inner girl inside that (maybe begrudgingly) longs for pink.Pink pink pink pink pink.This is PINK I mean PINK.Like Jem neon 80's pink.Now...over my primer it turned into this more mature version of pink.Like a golden pinky lovely gossamer...*drools* What? What happen? *blinks blinks* So yeah all and all my experience with this lovely ladies shop was A++++. Please go check out her website at Pretty Addiction   and  On Facebook. She has YouTube/Blogger specials and free shipping on orders over $50.00.Shipping for orders under $50.00 are a $5.00 flat rate which is awesome.The personal touch of this company is going to go far.I felt like her friend rather than just her customer I will definitely be going back to my friend for more of her awesome products! Much love!


~Digi



Check the vid :) I was so excited! YouTube Vid

No comments:

Post a Comment