Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Hooo.....Hooooo....You? Hooo.....Owl Inspired Look (o)(o)

Sooo I have been wanting to watch Winnie The Pooh for agesssssss...ya know the new one that they keep showing previews that makes you inner child dance around and go 'Oh you silly old bear!' Yeah just the music they chose for most of the advertising hang me longing to be back in the days of Pooh and and icecream and just being memorized by these characters.Oi.To think Eeyore was pretty much the first 'emo' I ever met hahaha.At any rate the colors in that movie popped and just played with eachother (Get ya heads out the gutter ladies >.O) in ways I hadn't thought of.Decided it'd be fun to do a few looks inspired by those characters I hold so close to me wittle heart.So first up is our favorite know it all Owl!






See? I did a good job right? I mean Look how OWL like I made myself OMFGSQUEEE!!!!!! Wait that's not me? *squints* >.< Oh yeah...Hahaha Not me but yeah that's Owl....freaking know it all of the Hundred Acre Wood yo.I really loved the browns on him.I rarely if ever use brown so it was nice getting into my unused shades.I started with my normal face.Washed then prepped with my perfecting base (love it) concealer to foundation foundation to powder powder to my Pixi eye primer :) Covered my eye with my Wet n Wild white pencil and flared it up in the corners to my browbone.Followed with white shadow from my 120 palette and then brought in my brown eyeliner to start stipling in the white to mimic those lovely plumes on owls chest.

Like I said in general I dont have alot of browns v.v I fail.Epic failure.String me up now v.v But I did have a brown palette I've never used so I dipped into that.So I laid a beige color all over the lid and into the white up my browbone even over the brown stipling.Next a darker more mahoghany color mid lid and blended in.I used the darkest brown on my inner corner and swooped it into the other color.I really just wanted everything to 'feel' soft like feathers cause I'm odd like that and I touch myself alot v.v

Blend blend blend blend and then I lined my upper lid and bottom lashline with a straight forward brown pencil.A little mascara and poof. Owl.My version of Owl.I like how it turned out I was a tad surprised actually haha.I had an idea and i ran with it and woot!







Hope you enjoyed! Much love check the vid and my Facebook.I enjoy meeting new people :)

Digi

No comments:

Post a Comment