Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

FOTD 'Chromlit'

So my lovekins when I was getting ready to start this I was going to say that it was ONLY Thursday and then was like *blink blink* It's Thursday!!!!! We are almost there! Weekend woooooo!!!!!! But seriously it has been a long week for me.A loooong emotional week.I was 'relieved' of my job for making a phone call to Netflix from a company phone haha but they had been looking for a long time for me to make a mistake.I've come to the conclusion that I need to stop chasing deskjobs and find me a job where I can sparkle.....maybe massage so I can molest people or a make-up artist so I can smear paint all over people or a tattoo artist if ya know...People trust me with a needle v.v At any rate your massage theRAPIST artist tattooer decided to use her freetime to set some things up.Got my channel on! And made my first youtube video! Squee so excited!!!! Check it out...its so noob but hey lol I tried.At any rate proud of the things I have going on right now.I also have a Facebbok page now please check the links at the end of this posting to check them out and show some love.

I hate to start the rest of this on a depressing note BUT on that more sober note some close friends of mine had a tragedy happen to their newly developing family yesterday and whatever spiritualness you may have I'd appreciate a bit of it thrown in their direction.I know I'll be praying for them.Now on to the lighter stuff.




So for this look I did my normal face.Nicely washed.I skipped my Loreal Skin Genesis today...it was so super hot out and I wanted a lighter face the whole I'm meeeelting....meeeeelting thing just didn't feel like the appropriate direction to go for today.So washed face straight into my Perfecting Base then foundation and some face powder.Now the fun part! My eyes I primed with some Pixi Lustrous Eye Primer.I really should do a review on that stuff cause even by itself it gives you like a shimmery glow....Super love it! So ja eye primer and then I took a Wet n Wild White Kohl Liner and lined my lower lashline and filled in my upper lid to the crease just to give my shadow something to stick to.I made sure to kind smudge this in with a finger gently.( I like poking myself in the eye >.O)With my fav brush (it's a smudge brush but I use it for everything) I laid just a taupe pinky color on my brow bones as a highlighter blending above the white and blurring the line a tad.Next up with a slightly bigger brush I laid down just a bright white shadow to make the upcoming colors a bit brighter.

By the way any colors I use OTHER than my sample of Sugar Pill came out of my 120 Palette that I got for five bucks at Walgreens hahaha.Crayon licker on a budget v.v

I recently in the past month bought me some Sugar Pill and if you haven't tried her shadows yet you don't know what you're missing out on lol.I got Darling for my wedding cause my colors were kinda similiar but she also sent me a sample of Tipsy which is like a really cool lime green color.Super pigmented! So I used my little sample of Tipsy (I say little but honestly she sends you a little baggy and it'll probably last me a good while....*snorts* A baggy....with green stuff....eeeehehehe) and laid it into the corners of my eyes...from my tear ducts to just about the middle of my lid with a thin brush.I just laid the color until it was at the intensity I wanted it.Next up with my smudge brush I laid a bright carribean blue at the mid section of my lids blending slightly into the Tipsy.Outer corners I came in and pressed a bright violet into the corners blending in along the crease with long swoops of the brush.

I finished up with a dark turquoise color just pulled down at the corners of my lower lashline.My waterline I filled in with  Maybelline New York Unstoppable Liner in Onyx and tightlined as well with it.I curled my lashes and swooped on some Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto then curled AGAIN cause I really like the better swoop you get curling with wet mascara on it.A quick glide of some Plumper Wet N Wild Pink lip gloss and poof....Chromlit! I really enjoyed doing this and wearing it out.Got lots of compliments on how sparkly I was today haha! Did wonders for my self esteem...Booyaka!








Check out the video here http://youtu.be/WKOb_FBAyMQ and check out my new Facebook page The Make-Up Helmet



Love Always,
Digi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment