Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Loreal Paris Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

"Meg: The moon. There's a reason no one goes there. It's cold. And it's ugly. And it's surface is plagued with deep craters and jagged peaks. Wait a minute, that's not the moon! It's Digi's face!"

Meg knew what she was talking about in that oh so titillating episode of  Family Guy....Ok ok...so she was talking about Neil Goldman but she could have very well been talking about me.I had/have/will always have bad skin.When I was a kid I didn't listen to my parents (Nooooooo really,Digi?) They constantly tried to get me into some kinda skin care program but to be honest I was just far too lazy.I regret it now as I look in a mirror at the pores I can hold loose change in------> "I'd actually like a pore-maximizer. Sometimes I'd just like to store stuff in there ... like loose change." (Janeane Garofalo, Truth About Cats & Dogs) Oh Janeane if only you knew the errors of your wishes.So yeah huge pores see below.

Horrifying aint it? So on my never ending quest to do something about the holes on my face i found myself perusing the shelves at Wal-Mart.For $14.99 (Found it for like 8 something on Amazon v.v) and a heart full of dreams I went home with my Loreal Paris Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base otherwise known as LPSSMPB *snickers* So with my concealer brush I slapped this magic potion onto my face...Mostly my checks between my eyebrows and chin where my pores are most noticeable.And THIS ladies is what I came up with:
 I mean do you see that?!
Yeah yeah....I thought it was epic too.Now add some foundation and some setting powder and Voila!
While I haven't noticed any long term effects from using ie My pores are still huge when I wash my face,I can say as far as a quick fix is concerned this worked beyond my wildest dreams! I hope you enjoyed this little review and please keep checking in.Booyaka!

                                                                                                                        ~Digi

No comments:

Post a Comment