Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yay!!! I finally did it!

Oh where to start...where to start? I guess that is always the question when coming to the beginning of something.It is easy to end something (hypothetically) cause there is already something there to end but a beginning is like birth.It has to be created and nurtured to get the results.I suppose the best thing to do is just be myself...inherently that is exactly why I wanted to start this blog page so I can start recording things that just make me go 'Yay!' or 'Hmm' You know when you just feel like SHARING something with someone.

So you can call me whatever you want I prefer Digi after my gamer tag (DigitalSxKitten) Yessss I do game...lightly.....my husband makes me v.v No really he doesn't but I got into it because he's hardcore awesomesauce and I wanted to lick his wounds (If ever someone gets lucky to give him some) Plus I'm addicted to Netflix v.v I am twenty-eight years old (so old!) and live in Florida (Please don't stalk me...I'm over that part of my life.) I am the mother of a handsome eight year old boy and the husband (as stated above) to a growling Canadian (oi le purr) We are a mixed family as my son is the only wonderful thing I got out of a bad relationship before meeting my soul mate.I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder,Depression (I don't agree with this but it's on my medical chart) OCD,Polycystic Ovarian Disease and a hormone imbalance that pretty much gives me a psuedo cock to think with (Seriously,I produce more testosterone then the average woman...makes me psycho O.o) I also am probably the most paranoid person you will ever come in contact with in your life.Give me something to do and I can probably give you five scenarios on why not to v.v I suppose I am telling you all this just so you get a taste of who I am and why I am the way I am.It's a nice to meet you this is me post before all the fun stuff haha.I assure you I am fun...if only to watch like a curious species under a microscope.I have a really big mouth (le ahhhhh) and I enjoy flappin' my gums about damn near everything.Again.I think a blog is perfect for me.I don't plan on making any apologies for the way I am or things I write if they offend people.I curse like a sailor and I have an inappropriate sense of humor but I am by no means a hurtful person.I pretty much love everyone until they mess me over and even then I give so many chances so yeah.

So, to continue on this long yawning post of mine I'll tell you how I got to this juncture of my internet existence.It all started with a cat.One day on one of my friends Facebooks I noticed a cat in her likes.It was a most precocious looking cat and I found myself drawn to it.I needed to pet it (click it) So I did and pooof AHHHOHHHHHAHHHHOHHHHAHHHHH (halleluiah sound) Sugarpill.Oh Sugarpill how I love thee let me counts the ways.....one my Darling....Two my Burning Heart....Three my Junebug. BEST eyeshadows I have ever seen.Now,I've been a long time user (make-up) but to be honest this was like finding the holy grail of make-up.I immediately liked them and through them the wonderful community of make-up opened up to me.Not only did Sugarpill open up the world of rich pigments but their posts on Facebooks with other peoples tutorials were awesome and soon came a deeper interest into the awesome coloring that was make-up time.On came Chris Chaos ( I fuckin' love his 'stache), BunnyThunder (She has SUCH good ideas),Tynea Tyghtline (The epitome of lovely), Queen Frostine (Amazing Accessories), Pink Sith (I'd have her babies if she had a penis...also we are birthday sisters >^.^<) and the list goes on and on and on.I was amazed at how many people were into make-up and the beautiful things they came up with.From there I ended up buying my first bit of SugarPill (Darling...LOVE IT!) and then moved on to entering my first contest.I've entered two so far now and it's great fun.


And now....We have my blog.I finally ventured into maybe doing some tutorials and reviews of my own.I don't claim to be a guru or even that good but I do enjoy me some make-up and taking pictures of myself.I just hope that in all the mess I am sure I post on here that someone gets inspired to have some fun of their own.In the words of Chris Chaos "Freaking Love Yourself!" I know I am on the road of doing so >^.^< Looking forward to it all loves!




                                                                                                                      ~Digi

No comments:

Post a Comment